Monday, November 26, 2012

Plans for the Upcoming Break

I am finding myself back in my dorm room while I am writing this after spending the last five days on break at home. Its a tad bit bittersweet being back at school because while its nice to return to my domain of freedom and only having to be held accountable for things by myself, but we are now into the time for finals and getting down to business. These next three weeks before the end of the semester are going to be a living hell and extremely busy. Anyways, as a way of giving myself some incentive to really work hard through these next few weeks I have made some plans for break that will hopefully be really enjoyable.

The Plan

So with being home for an extended period of time and it being the holiday season, there is going to be plenty of free time and privacy at nights to enjoy. Knowing this I have decided to purchase a few sample packs of diaper and do a series of personal reviews on the different diapers here on the blog. While this is not a original idea and I am in no way a diaper expert, its a good reason to purchase a few times and give them a whirl. With it being the holiday season for once I can have an excuse to have several packages come to the house in which my parents are not going to be allowed to open. The excuse of them being gifts for the family is always a good one.

Anyways I have already planned out a few brands to give a shot and here are the ones I am planning on:
Bolded Diapers I have tried Previously

This is the AB Universe Ultra Sample Pack ($16.95)
and 
it includes:

ABU Cushies
ABU Cushies w/ Cloth Covers
Super Dri Kids
Abena Abri-Form X-Plus w/ Plastic Covers
Unique Wellness Briefs
Tranquility ATN Diapers
ABU Classic Diaper
Attends Waistband Brief
Molicare Super Plus Brief
Assure Brief
ABU Regular and Ultra Doubles

I am excited about this pack in particular because there is a huge number of diapers in this pack and it will really allow me to experience a large variety of these diapers for a very good price. 


Bambino Bellissimo ($8.00 for 2)

I have always heard good things about these diapers and unfortunately Bambino doesn't offer a small sample pack like AB Universe. They offer a variety pack which is a minimum of 48 diapers, which  for me is simply not a viable option with having to keep them concealed at home. Not to mention, I would not likely be going through over 48 diapers in about 30 days. Anyways, these diapers are very adorable with the babyish print but I hope that they can keep up with a few good wetting and my trials.

Quality Diapers, Race Car Diaper ($10.99 for 1)

These diapers are up in the air for me, while I am really eager to give them a shot they are extremely expensive. I have heard from others that they are good but I am not sure that the price warrants the trial, with them being so outrageously priced. I will figure it out eventually and decide if I am willing to spend the money on them for that.



Eager to give these diapers a run and I figure that they will all be really fun to enjoy! Hopefully these three weeks will fly by and I will be able to get into them soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment