Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dry Spell:

So August of this year I started my freshman year of college, which was a great experience and has been a lot of fun. However, while its been awesome to experience a new social setting along with a whole different educational system as well. The one thing that has been really rough is that I have not been able to wear in a very very long time. One of the most challenging thing about moving into college has been that I live in a tiny dorm room with a roommate. Now for pretty much everything but diapers, its been great because my roommate and I were friends long before we came here so there was no awkward period in time between us.

Its been hard because since we are such good friend and have known each other for so long, we kinda just share everything. Doesn't bother me except for the fact that I can't really hide things all that effectively due to us really having no personal space. Its something that I have been working on casually establishing so that I can in the future, comfortably hide some diapers without the worries of my roommate stumbling upon them while looking for a bandana or something to borrow.


I have never been someone to wear like every single night or anything, mostly because ive never lived in a situation that would really be possible to do that. So I have developed a pretty good tolerance to not being able to wear, but after a certain point it just becomes painful. At the time of writing this blog it has been roughly 12 weeks since I have had the comfort of strapping on the warm cushie material that composes a diaper. Now while this is bothering me, I have hopes in my sights because in the next week or some I will be finally getting to meet up with my daddy again and enjoy wearing diapers for the first time in a long time.


Its strange because my situation has flip-flopped now that I have moved out of my house and into a dorm. When I was living at home still, it was possible to get and hide diapers, and then wear them at night in the privacy of my room. But when I was at home, I wasn't able to order any real diapers online because my parents have a nasty habit of "accidentally" opening my mail. Now things have flip flopped and I can order whatever I want because I have a P.O. box here at school and no one but I have access to it. But, I don't have any privacy to wear diapers at all unless the roommate is gone, which is rare.

Always an uphill battle I guess! But one worth fighting if you ask me!

1 comments:

  1. Greetings! What's your point of view on who are your common readers?

    ReplyDelete