Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Family

*Disclaimer - I am part of TrueDaddyBrian's family and for those of you that object or for some reason don't agree with me being Brian's boy or simply have a reason not to like Daddy Brian know that this post is about the family and so you may want to skip it.*

A Family Unit and Their Impact:

So quite some time ago I was inducted into Truedaddybrian's family of diaper boys and from that moment forward things started to change for me. Daddy immediately started to discuss my diaper feelings with me and helping me understand that there is nothing wrong with liking to wear diapers and be treated like a baby. I started to slowly come to a conclusion and remove the doubt I had about wearing and using diapers. Now in the past I have had many friends in the diaper community that have helped me fight these feelings of guilt and almost depression about my diaper side but no one has really gotten through to my quite like Daddy has.  I have come to realize that Daddy has a way of speaking to me that few others have ever been able to and because of that my life has changed with every conversation that we have had.

Daddy is not the only part of the family that has had a spectacular impact on my life, but he is the reason that I have met all the other people that have as well. After meeting daddy and speaking to him for some time he started to slowly introduce me to members of his family and two of them have had a monumental impact on me in particular. The two people that I am talking about are Ethan and Keebs. These are two guys who really deep down get me. Both of them have been there for me to talk to when I have had doubts about my diaper side and have helped me reel myself back in before I ended up starting another Binge and Purge cycle. These are two people have put up with a unbelievable amount of bullshit from me when it comes to leaving and coming back several times. Trying to get rid of my feelings for diapers, and then coming crawling back hoping that I didn't burn every single bridge that I had in the community.

To really sum it up, these are some people that are very special to me. They are the three people that have helped me hold it all together and get further in accepting myself then I have ever been before in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment