Monday, October 22, 2012

Why Diapers?


Well too anyone involved in the ABDL community, they know that people outside of it that find out often ask themselves "Why do the like diapers? What about diapers feels good to them?". Now I think that this a complicated question that changes for each and every person that enjoys wearing diapers. There is not one great answer to that, because there are so many variations of both Adult Baby and Diaper Lover. We are a group of people that are all unique from each other in some way or interest. I figured that it would be interesting to explore for myself and try to explain to others what about diapers I love.

So I am going to break down what about diapers that I love into each section and explain it to the best of my ability. This is not something that I have previously put a whole lot of deep thought into so it will be a lot of self-exploration for this post.

Security:

The first thing that pops into my head when I ask myself, "Why do you like diapers?", is the feeling of security that they make me feel. The feeling of a the soft material of a disposable diaper hugging up around my waist and staying tightly around my little boy parts and butt makes me feel like I am in a safe place. Its not the feeling of security knowing that if I pee I wont wet my pants or that I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom. Its the feeling that everything will be alright, no matter the situation. Diapers have played a strange role in my life, they are not something that I have always been able to look onto with a positive attitude or an attitude that they are a good thing for me. But, even thought they have caused me a lot of heartache and trouble I still find myself running back to them when I am stressed or feeling anxious about things going on in my life. This is because, no matter how much I don't want to admit it, diapers make me feel safe.

Stress Free:

I will be the first to admit that I live a life riddled with stress, and that I am just a easily stressed out person. Now because I know this about myself, I have gotten very good at handling monumental amounts of stress all at once without faltering. Nevertheless, everyone has to deal with their stress eventually and somehow. Now everyone's methods for stress relief are different and so diapers/being an adult baby is mine. Now I was once told by a therapist that diapers being a stress relieving is not a damaging method but a unhealthy one. For a long time those words really stuck with me and drove me to try and cleanse myself of my desire for diapers. However, since time has passed I have come to realize that, that therapist was simply wrong. Diapers are not unhealthy way of managing stress, is it a typical method of relieving stress? No, and I understand that, that is why I do my best to keep this part of my life discrete and way from friends and family. When I put on a diaper whether it be a goodnite or cushie, I can literally just feel the stress melting away from my body. Simply being in a diaper for a hour or two, even if I don't get to regress or use it, makes me feel like a whole new person. I feel like I can take on the world after ive taken some time for myself to relieve stress by wearing a diaper.

Regression:

Now this reason for wearing a diaper is a lot less of a deep introspective based reason. Ive made it pretty clear that I am an Adult Baby and with that I like to regress to around the age of 2-3 for the most part. Well part of the whole regression to that age is diapers. For me when I have on a diaper it just instantly makes me feel little. Having a diaper on and trying to get into the head space of regression to a toddler are pretty much dependent on each other. I would have a hard time regressing if I was not padded up. Diapers for regression are usually something that will lead into a further regression and desire to act/be treated like the little toddler inside of me. The warm feeling of a wet diaper around my waist makes me have the urge to get my hands on a pacifier or a bottle and a plushie.




0 comments:

Post a Comment