Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Just Hours to Go!

I know that I have not posted a real post in a couple weeks now and that is mostly because of the fact that between finals and the holidays it was extremely busy on my end of things and I was just trying to keep my head above water right then. I have returned and I hope to start posting more regularily again, as things have calmed down and I am starting to have quite a few developments in the AB part of my life. So for everyone that is been reading my blog and checking it in my absence, thank you so much for your support!

Big Night Tonight:

Well its currently just after 6:30 on the December 26th, 2012 and I am only a few hours away from what I think is likely going to be a life changing evening for me. As I am writing this my daddy is on a flight to come visit me and some other brothers that live in my area. I am finally taking the leap tonight and its really happening this time, I am going to have my first experience with being really babied and even more importanly being diapered with Daddy and my brother Keebs. I would be lying if I said that I didn't have a good sprawl of emotions running through my mind right now. If I had to break down what I am feeling at this exact moment it would be:

15% Anxiousness
35% Nervousness
50% Excitement

Its crazy to think that after discovering my interest in diapers around eight years ago that I going to have only my 2nd diaper experience with another person tonight. That has been eight solid years of worrying, fearing, and rejecting my love for diapers and being an AB that is ingrained in me. Beyond being excited to hangout with Daddy and my brother, I am also super excited to finally be able to make a decision about my AB after this experience, having the proper perspective to really decide what I want. 

Over the eight years like I mentioned before it has been a rollercoast of thoughts and ideas about my own inclinations to wear diapers and be an AB. I think its been pretty clear through my past posts that I have had plenty of experiences wearing diapers but it has always been by myself. Its awesome to know that after tonight I will be able to finally say that I have been babied before and hung out with other people while diapered. For most people these are little accomplishments, but for me this is really one of the biggest accomplishments that I have had with my AB side in a long long time.

Also for my eager readers (If there are any) keep checking the blog over the next few days because I am hoping to have lots of pictures and updates about tonight on the blog over the next few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment