Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Interested in Me Now?

This is going to be a really short ranty post but it has been something that has been on my mind for some time.

One of the biggest things that bothers me most about the ABDL community is that since its largely an online thing because of it being the best way to connect we rely on websites to meet each other for the most part. Now the sites themselves don't bother me much, most of the sites I am on are pretty good and controlled, which I like. The thing that bothers me the most is the lack of interest people have in getting to know you until you post up a pictures! Don't get me wrong, I think that everyone needs to have a profile picture of themselves because it really bothers me when I see a stock photo of a pampers diaper as your profile picture. What I mean is that I always get a influx of messages and comments when I upload fresh pictures online and as soon as the train of new pictures stops coming...well then no one gives two shits about talking to you.

Now I will be the first to admit that I enjoy taking and posting diaper pictures, its a creative output for me, but I hate that people only care to get to know me since I am putting up pictures. To me it really tells me that you are not genuinely interested in getting to know me, you just want to see how many pictures of me you can collect up. I like to talk to others online because we have the common interests of diapers, and the only place that I get to share that part of my life is online with the ABDL community, so I want to actually get to know each other and form a friendship. I find it very insulting when someone messages me and starts to talk to me...and then abruptly stops responding once I tell them that I don't have any other pictures to share then the ones that are already displayed online.


Well thats enough ranting for now but I think that everyone gets my point!


Thanks for reading and feel free to hit me up with feedback or if you just want to get to know me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment