Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gonna Study my Diaper Off:

Well its that time of year for College students everywhere, finals time. With the semester coming to a close in a little less then three weeks, college students everywhere are stocking up on energy drinks and coffee to make that final grind that is needed to finish up strong in their semester. I am no different, spending nights in the library until 2:00am or later, just wishing that it would be over already. Now I don't know if I have ever clarified this on the blog before but I am a freshman in college, so this is my first set of finals that I will be experiencing. If there is one thing that I can say about finals its that they...........SUCK! Starting yesterday I started spending everyone moment that I was not in class, in the library.

Now I am fortunate because this semester only two of my classes have actual test based finals, but my other classes (and even some of the ones with finals) have big projects and papers that are due in the next week and half. I have written more papers in the last two days then I usually do in a 6 week period and I am exhausted. Sleeping is becoming rare already, and stress levels are already rising. With all of this going on all I can think is how much more comfortable and relaxed I would be if I could just put on a nice thick diaper and toss a pacifier in my mouth while I work on these big projects. Unfortunately, with being a freshman I live in a dorm and share a room with a friend of mine but it isn't the type of situation that allows me to wear openly or really at all.

On a more positive note I keep encouraging myself to keep working and not to procrastinate by telling myself that I will get to reward myself with a nice pack of diapers and maybe even a paci if I work hard and get through these next few weeks.

I was just thinking about how convenient it would be to be able to wear diapers while you study! I am a big drinker, so while I am studying I usually will drink several water bottles, a energy drink or two which means that bathroom breaks are something that interrupts my studying far too often. If I was able to wear diapers while I study then I would be able to just power through and only have to stop every few hours (depending on the type of diaper) for a change!

Anyways, to all my fellow swamped college students, Happy Studying and Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment