Friday, November 2, 2012

Care package from Daddy!

Well Hurricane Sandy really threw a wrench in a lot of things and was terrible. I know that many people were really terrible thing and I want to start off first by saying that I wish everyone within the affected areas the best of luck and that we are all rooting for them!

Well yesterday I was planned to have an evening with my daddy to be babied for the first time by him and unfortunately he lives in the affected area of the hurricane so he was not able to make it. He was lucky and made it through safe though which is the most important thing. We have rescheduled for next week which is good but was still a little upsetting.

Well daddy was generous enough to send me a care package because I have the room to myself for the weekend! So I took some pictures and figured that you all may enjoy seeing them.









This is just the start and ill be taking plenty more later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment