Friday, November 30, 2012

Endlessly Excited:

This entire past week was honestly one of the most difficult that I have had all year so far. The craziest of finals has truly set in and the amount of sleep I got this week is not something that I am particularly happy/proud about. Even with all of those things being put onto my plate I am still each day getting to be more and more excited for break to finally be here. Now I am excited for your obvious college student reasons like, sleeping in my own bed, eating at any hours of the night, and seeing my family but there is more to my excitement then that. I talked earlier on my blog about how I am going to take advantage of this extended break and that I am going to get some sample packs of diapers & give them each a shot/review.

To add to that I have been relentlessly talking to my brothers, and am excited by the fact that I am likely going to finally be able to spend time with some of them finally. Ive been talking to many of my brothers for months now and others I have just met but regardless all around I am excited to finally make the off-line connection with these awesome guys. I have been in and out of the ABDL community for the last eight years and something that I have learned in those years is that I have had a much easier time accepting my ABDL side once I have that personal connection. Its never really occurred to me before now except with one other individual.

One of the most exciting things for me about break is the fact that I will finally be offered the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and try to really give some new things a shot. By that I mean really get out there and experience what it is really like to actually enjoy my diaper side and not constantly be looking over my shoulder about it. I am really hoping that after this break and getting to finally experience a good situation of diapers that I will leave feeling more confident about my AB side.

Regardless the Countdown begins....15 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment