Monday, October 22, 2012

Introductions, They are Always Important


The Preface to it all:

So I want to start off this blog with a disclaimer/really honest moment for everyone.  In the past I have had a blog or two that I have really enjoyed writing, but I have made the mistake of setting expectations for myself and the blog way to high. So this time around I want to strictly say that I will post when I can and post really honestly.


To start out I would like to explain the title of this blog and introduce myself. For the purposes of this blog and in the diaper community, I am known as Charlie or Charlie Smith. I am in fact using a pen name and will continue to use this name.  The name of this blog comes from the fact that I have started college this fall and it has changed the diaper part of my life for sure. Now that I am stuck in a dorm room with a roommate it has made it so that it is almost impossible for me to wear at school for the time. However, I will be trying to find a good balance for this part of my life during college.


My Story:

So, I suppose that part of introductions is also telling your story, explaining how I got to where I am today.  To start I want to point out that I am the majority an Adult Baby, and while I have some Diaper Lover qualities, I am mostly involved in the AB side of things. Like many Adult Babies, my journey started with the fact that I was bed wetter from the time that I was potty trained to the time that I was around ten or eleven. Once I was around seven years old, my parents got sick of having to wash the sheets to my bed every morning along with the fact that I never got a good nights sleep due to the fact that I would toss and turn all night in a pee soaked bed. Its funny looking back on it now because when my parents initially told me that I was going to try "bed wetting underwear", I freaked out and said no. From that point though I wore them at night and hide them from siblings, friends, and even my parents who bought them for me. Once I was around age ten or eleven I stopped wetting the bed and shortly after I started to realize that I had the desire to be back into diapers and that they went further then that. I wanted to not only wear the diapers but I also wanted to be treated like a baby while wearing them. The only thing that I could think was that I was strange and a freak. I of course as a child of this century went straight to the internet and searched about these feelings that I was having. I discovered that, I was what was called a "Teen Baby". Over the years from there I slowly started to get more and more involved in diapers. I would take my tighty whiteys and stuff them with paper towels to simulate a diaper. I eventually bought diapers and wore them, but all this time I would have feelings of guilt about wearing and liking diapers. I would constantly bounce back and forth over my feelings with diapers, trying to deny that I actually liked diapers.

When I was fifteen years old, I took a unfortunate turn of events in my life in which I decided to arrange a meet with a daddy that I had been talking to for a period of 6 months or so. He was a very nice guy, who genuinely cared about trying to help me understand these feelings that I had for diapers. Well we met up and things went haywire, the rest of the details of that part of the story are honestly painful and pretty traumatizing. To sum it up, it ended in having to admit to my parents that I had these desires and me going to therapy for about a 6 month period. These were easily the worst 6 months of my life, where every single day for quite some time I was trying to decide if it was worth living anymore. Diapers, and poor choices on my part ruined my life for quite some time. In the end though, I overcame this part of my life and moved on. It left me with a lot of paranoia and feelings of uncertainty about my teen/adult baby side.

I moved on from that point and over the last 4 years that succeeded this event, I have tried to gather acceptance within myself about my adult baby side. While I would be a liar if I said that I am 100% in the clear with my diaper side, I have come a long way in understanding that while not the interest of your average joe..diapers don't hurt anyone. This blog will detail my continuing journey to find acceptance withing myself and others, along with finding a way to balance diapers into my life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment